re 1147985264
Hi Zotero just updated but when I go into Word and try and add a citation I get prompted to install the Word add on. Under Prefernces>Cite>WOrd Processor I get select Install add on and get message "Installation could not be completed because an error occurred. Please ensure that Microsoft Word is closed, and then restart Zotero." I have tried this (and re-booting) but cannot add citations. HELP!
-
dstillman Zotero TeamSecurity software on your computer is likely blocking Zotero from updating the plugin. See the manual installation instructions.
-
geoffiHi thanks for the advice. Tried it - but then saw postings about other issues and downloaded the latest fix. That worked but now my system has "Upgraded" to the latest version of Windows - apart from slowing everything down the Zotero issue has returned - still cant link from Word and get same error message.
-
dstillman Zotero Teamedited March 23, 2022I'm afraid you'll need to debug this on your system or use the manual installation instructions. This really just means Zotero can't access the disk to update the plugin itself, and there's nothing we can do about that. If you can't figure it out, manual installation is just copying a single file.
Upgrade Storage