Graphical Errors Galore

Hi!

I just opened a newly updated Zotero today, and I must say I was horrified. The graphical interface errors are quite bad, to the point of making it hard to use Zotero at all.

I use Zotero on Linux Mint 19.3 (Ubuntu LTS 18.10), and there are several problems:
- the bibliographic items in the main window are extremely packed together, to the point that the text gets cut off towards the bottom
- Zotero automatically uses dark mode, because my system is set to dark mode. In the old version this worked fine, but in the new one it is extremely full of bugs, with random bits of the interface turning white instead of dark. Since there is no such setting in Zotero, I couldn't use it in light mode to get rid of the bugs even if I wanted to.
- The note editor now has thick margins around the text content, wasting a bunch of space for nothing, and that too doesn't seem to be changeable from the settings.
- The new pdf viewer is buggy and visually very hard on the eyes. Is it possible to set Zotero to use my system PDF viewer instead?

Is it possible to download Zotero 5 somewhere? I don't even care about the sync or about support, I just want to get back to work and it's really hard to work with this version. I'm really sorry to have to be *that guy*, but it's really unworkable and gives me a headache if I stare at it for too long.