Zotero bug macOS 11.5

Hi,

Since Zotero 6, I can't use it on my PhD (I'm working with Word). Always the same message : "install version 11.4 or later" but I'm on 11.5... I'm so desperate. I restarted everything but nothing works... Please help me.
  • edited March 21, 2022
    Open the Terminal app and paste

sw_vers -productVersion

into it and press Enter. Paste the result in a comment here. Otherwise you can just press OK in the error message and try again. Zotero will allow you to perform the Word operations, the message is just a warning.
  • Thank you for your time.
    The result on Terminal is 11.5.2

I press OK every time but after that, every time, I have a second message : "Zotero Zotero experienced an error updating your document". I check the instructions but I can't find anything relevant.
  • Could you submit a Report ID?
  • Yes, it's 2058490848
  • Can you insert citations in a new document? Are citations failing to insert in footnotes? Try updating Zotero to 6.0.1 which is now out, it might fix the errors you see after the initial warning about OS update, which you can ignore.
  • The citations failing to insert in footnotes, especially when I press "References" before Zotero : I can't write a note and then insert the Zotero reference. I can't cumulate references in a same footnotes either... I'll try to update Zotero.