2.0b7.4 Sync Error With Jungle Disk

I'm running Windows XP. Firefox 3.5.3. When I try to synch to Jungle Disk, i get an error.

Report ID: 1284871680
  • What's the actual error you're getting?
  • Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIFile.remove]
  • This is already fixed in the latest dev build, and the fix will be included in 2.0b7.5, which will be out within a few days.
  • Excellent! Thanks, Dan. I look forward to the 2.0b7.5 release.
  • Upgraded to 7.5 on both my Mac and my PC. Mac is working fine, synching metadata and attachments. PC synchs metadata but not attachments. Here's the error info:

Report ID: 33105576

The file 'Top-Five Projects - BannerTeam.xls' is in use and cannot be updated. Please close the file or restart your computer and try syncing again.

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Trying to update finished request null/3T52M2MQ in Zotero.Sync.Storage.Request.onProgress()' when calling method: [nsIProgressEventSink::onProgress]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]
  • Tried deleting "Top-Five Projects - BannerTeam.xls" from Zotero on my PC and the citation it was attached to. Restarted Zotero.

Here's the error I get now:

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Trying to update finished request null/3X7TRK4W in Zotero.Sync.Storage.Request.onProgress()' when calling method: [nsIProgressEventSink::onProgress]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]

• Now I am getting an error even when I turn off attachment synching. I am just synching records now (no attachments) and it fails on my PC with this message:

[JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: Empty response from server"]

Here is the Error Report ID: 1985590251
  • Replied to that on your other thread.

We'll see if we can figure out why you're still getting the file-in-use error.
This discussion has been closed.