Zotero Word Plugin (Mac OS X) not working after exchange with non-zotero users
I use the Zotero Word Plugin to manage references in a docx-file. After sending this file to other collaborators for feedback (usually with tracking-mode of word, but not using zotero, nor any other reference-manager), the plugin does not work properly anymore on my machine.
E.g. if I had the following text formatted with Vancouver-style :
First sentence (1). Second statement (2). Third idea (3).
the Reference list shows as expected:
1. ....
2. ....
3. ....
If my collaborators change this to
First sentence (1). Third idea (3). Second statement (2).
I would expect the plugin to switch (2) and (3) within the text and also the bibliography after hitting 'refresh' - unfortunately, this is not the case.
The same situation occurs if I delete one reference - the bibliography still holds the entry after hitting refresh.
Trying this workflow in a completely fresh word-document only used by myself - all works fine and as expected. Is there any way to alleviate this problem?
(Mac OS X 12.3, Zotero 5.0.96.4, Word for Mac 16.9)
E.g. if I had the following text formatted with Vancouver-style :
First sentence (1). Second statement (2). Third idea (3).
the Reference list shows as expected:
1. ....
2. ....
3. ....
If my collaborators change this to
First sentence (1). Third idea (3). Second statement (2).
I would expect the plugin to switch (2) and (3) within the text and also the bibliography after hitting 'refresh' - unfortunately, this is not the case.
The same situation occurs if I delete one reference - the bibliography still holds the entry after hitting refresh.
Trying this workflow in a completely fresh word-document only used by myself - all works fine and as expected. Is there any way to alleviate this problem?
(Mac OS X 12.3, Zotero 5.0.96.4, Word for Mac 16.9)
Upgrade Storage