Nothing gets synced

I am using Zotero on three different computers and I am syncing via the Zotero storage. Since a couple of weeks, syncing is not working. The arrow is revolving permanently but attached pdf files are not being updated. Can somebody help me?
  • Restart Zotero and try again. What does it say when you hover over the sync icon?
  • Hi, I deleted the index after reading somewhere that this should fix the problem. This worked for some time. But now I have the problem again. Changes in attached pdfs are not being synced. How can I solve this issue?
  • What index? If you're going to post here, I'd strongly encourage you to not to try drastic things on your own and just let us help you. But we can't help you if you don't answer the questions we ask.

See Reporting Problems for the info we would need to help you.
  • I was referring to the full text cache, which I deleted on one computer...Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. When I hover over the icon it says it's syncing. But changes in the PDF, such as highlights etc., aren't being synced.

• If it's says it's syncing and not finishing, there's a problem with syncing. That wouldn't have anything to do with the full-text index (except clearing that could cause subsequent syncs to take much longer).

Can you provide a Debug ID for Zotero startup through 5 minutes of the first sync (assuming it doesn't finish), using the "Restart with Logging Enabled…" option?

Are you referring to highlights made in Zotero itself or in an external PDF reader?