Conslidating file directories

Hi,

Silly question, but is it possible to consolidate 2 file directories into a new computer?

I want to consolidate all my files onto an external NAS so I can access them from any computer over a synced Zotero account.

I know I can move entire file directories by copying the storage folder and replacing the one on the compute that will be subsequently used.

However, I have a major issue:
I have 2 directories that have mix files for entries in my library because I have been using Zotero on two different computers in the past. More problematic is the way I have stored files over time.

For example, I will have a documents in my Zotero storage folder on the computer, but for some library items I will have links to files stored on a cloud instead.

Now that I have a NAS, I'd like to have all the files in the NAS, rather than having links to the cloud storage which they're on.

So, what will my best course of action be?

I'm thinking I might just have to put the library with the most amount of pdf files onto the NAS and then move the linked files from the cloud into my Zotero account one by one.

Is it possible for Zotfile to change the location of linked files and shift them from the cloud into my new directory on the NAS drive?