An error occurred while saving this item. Try again, and if the issue persists see Getting Help for

• @emily.worters: Can you provide a Debug ID from the Zotero Connector for a save attempt that fails? I'm able to save that PDF without trouble.

(As a temporary workaround, you can save by pasting the DOI into Add Item by Identifier. You should also be able to save from the article page itself.)
  • I'm now having problems getting that link to work to try to generate a debug ID, I'm wondering if it is something to do with the University access rather than Zotero- does that sound likely?
  • I'm not sure what you mean that. Can you say more?
  • If I try to follow that link it now starts to load- then the little wheel/ circle stops and goes back to the beginning and starts again but stops and goes back and keeps on doing that- so I can't get to the Article at all now (or indeed the taylor and francis website either). I've emailed IT support at my University to see if they can tell me what is happening ( and hopefully fix it) and I'm wondering if whatever it is is also what was stopping me being able to save the citation?
  • That would be a problem with your university's proxy server, so we wouldn't be able to help with that. But you can restarting your browser and logging in to the proxy again from your university's library website.

If the problem goes away if you disable the Zotero Connector, you should remove the entry for tandfonline.com from the configured proxy in the Proxies pane of the Zotero Connector preferences, or remove the proxy entry itself if it's not how you currently need to access gated resources.