Turabian, but footnote doesn't show publisher/date

Hi,
I am new to this and I have tried looking it up, but I am not finding anything useful. I am writing in turabian, w/footnote. When I insert the Zotero connection in Word, the author/title only show up. I need to have the author/title/publisher/date (and then add page number manually I guess).
This is what I get: Karen H. Jobes, 1 Peter.
This is what I need: Karen H. Jobes, 1 Peter, Baker Academic, 2005, 1.

But I can't figure it out. Can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks
  • How about in a new document for testing? And which Turabian style exactly are you using?
  • edited March 4, 2022
    @adamsmith Your question made me re-think. I tried it in a new document and it came up as just the author-date. I know it said that, but I wanted/was expecting more than just the author-date, as in I expected it to be included with other stuff. Once I figured the 9th edition didn't suit my purposes, I tried Turabian 8th edition and got this:

Karen H. Jobes, 1 Peter: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament, BS2795.53.J63 (Baker Academic, 2005).

This turned out to be a lot more of what I was hoping to see. This is what I needed. I just had the wrong expectation and needed to adjust. Thanks!
  • edited March 4, 2022
    The Turabian manual describes an author-date and a note version. We currently only have the author-date one for the 9th edition, but the changes between 8 and 9 are minimal. You can also look at Chicago Manual 17, which is very close to Turabian 9.