Error importing nbibs

This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem with import of pubmed search results.
  • I'm so sorry because there are any forums explaining how to import nbibs into zotero, but mine always fail. :( suggestions?
  • Check your database integrity from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences. If that doesn't find any problems, can you restart Zotero and provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for an import that fails?
  • If you don't mind, can you send the .nbib file in question to support@zotero.org, with a link to this thread?
  • @emcaninch: And to be clear, when you checked your database integrity, it said that no errors were found?

It's failing for you on the very first item, but I'm able to import the file fine.
  • If you go to Tools → Developer → Run JavaScript, paste in this code, and press Run, what's the result?

return await Zotero.DB.valueQueryAsync("SELECT tagID FROM tags WHERE name=?", '*Hypothyroidism/complications/drug therapy')

Also, you're getting a sync error due to a tag being too long. While that shouldn't affect this, if you resolve that — by shortening or deleting the tag — so that a sync goes through without error, and then restart Zotero, does this still happen?
  • Correct: no errors found with database integrity.

Run: ===>false<=== (boolean)

:(
  • woah, it just worked without me changing anything!!! thank you @dstillman !!