feature request for pdf viewer: disabling confirmation dialog for note deletion

It's a pain to have to confirm every time I delete a note. No other pdf viewer I've used (skim, preview, acrobat) has such a confirm dialog, so I really think it should not be default behavior. But at least there should be a way to disable it (e.g. a check box in the dialog box saying "Don't ask me again"). If this is a pdf.js limitation, I'll raise an issue with them.
  • Please don't report anything related to Zotero to pdf.js. We'll handle that where relevant. The Zotero environment is far different from stock pdf.js, so most things have nothing to do with them.

We have an open ticket to show a confirmation dialog only when deleting annotations via the keyboard.
  • Thanks for the response!

> Please don't report anything related to Zotero to pdf.js.

Got it.

> show a confirmation dialog only when deleting annotations via the keyboard

That sounds like a good idea! But as someone who uses the keyboard for deletion, I still would like to have the option to disable the dialog :)
  • In the latest beta we've removed the confirmation dialog except when multiple annotations are selected.
  • Amazing! Thanks :)