unable to save from heinonline with connector

hello,
i'm unable to save from heinonline, instead it saves an HTML file of the journal page asking me if i want to print the document. uninstalled, reinstalled, quit chrome, and also restarted my computer. anything else i should do?
  • Could we get a sample URL from which you are saving, as you see it, please?
  • yes its happening on search pages such as this one

https://heinonline-org.libproxy2.usc.edu/HOL/LuceneSearch?searchtype=field&submit=Go&search_within=&prev_q=&prev_origterms=&cited_by=&maxresults=10&terms=(prosecutor%20OR%20crime%20OR%20punishment%20OR%20police)&origterms=&termtype=word&termtypea=&termtypeb=&termtypec=&termtyped=&termtypee=&termtypef=&sortby=relevance&collection=journals&specialcollection=&operator=OR&topic_operator=&operatorb=AND&operatorc=AND&operatord=AND&operatore=AND&termsa=(prosecutor%20OR%20crime%20OR%20punishment%20OR%20police)&termsb=&termsc=&termsd=&termse=&termsf=&typea=text&other_cols=yes&typeb=title&typec=creator&typed=text&typee=text&typef=text&yearlo=1950&yearhi=1980&pure=0&all=&language=&congress=&judge=&court_name=&chamber=&IFI=&new_results=&new_face=&committee=&doc_type=&solr=&dontsave=1&current_historical=&latest=&document_type_facet=&category_facet=&journal=jclc&authority_type=&country_code=&sections=article&sections=comments&sections=notes&sections=reviews&sections=legislation&sections=case&sections=decisions&sections=misc&sections=index&sections=editorial&collections=&cite_count=&jump=true&matches=((prosecutor%20OR%20crime%20OR%20punishment%20OR%20police))&firstdoc=10&initcounter=19&infinite_scroll=off&pathfinder=&base=
  • no idea why it included a space between = and the ( when i paste, but there's no space in the URL on my computer.
  • (just how the forum does newlines, don't worry about it)
  • thanks. any ideas on this?