Wrong update of the numérotation - Mauvaise mise à jour des numéros
Hello,
I have added citations on y word document and the numerotation was right. But today when I came back on my document the numerotation starts at 1 again when I add new citations, forgeting the latest citations. So I have this type of numerotation : .... 23) 24) 25) ... 1). When I want to use "refresh" a note when it's said that I don't have any citation so I can't refresh.
Thank you very much
Bonjour,
J'ai déjà ajouté des citations dans mon document word et la numéroation était correcte. Mais aujourd'hui quand je rajoute une nouvelle citation la numérotation reprend à 1. J'ai donc une biblio avec ...23) 24) 25)... 1). Lorsque j'utilise "refresh" un message apparait me disant que je ne peux pas mettre à jour comme je n'ai inséré aucune citation.
Merci beaucoup
I have added citations on y word document and the numerotation was right. But today when I came back on my document the numerotation starts at 1 again when I add new citations, forgeting the latest citations. So I have this type of numerotation : .... 23) 24) 25) ... 1). When I want to use "refresh" a note when it's said that I don't have any citation so I can't refresh.
Thank you very much
Bonjour,
J'ai déjà ajouté des citations dans mon document word et la numéroation était correcte. Mais aujourd'hui quand je rajoute une nouvelle citation la numérotation reprend à 1. J'ai donc une biblio avec ...23) 24) 25)... 1). Lorsque j'utilise "refresh" un message apparait me disant que je ne peux pas mettre à jour comme je n'ai inséré aucune citation.
Merci beaucoup
-
dstillman Zotero Teamhttps://www.zotero.org/support/kb/existing_citations_not_detected
Upgrade Storage