Style Format Not Working
When I open Zotero I have APA 7 chosen as the style for citations but the application is not citing in that style.
I have refreshed and restarted and tried to reselect but it isn't using the assigned style.
Any suggestions?
I have refreshed and restarted and tried to reselect but it isn't using the assigned style.
Any suggestions?
Upgrade Storage
But it sounds like this might be a misunderstanding. If you're getting things like phone numbers and "|", you just have junk in your Zotero items that you need to clean up. No matter what citation manager you use, you need to review items after you save them to your library and make sure the data is completely correct, everything's in the right field, etc. You only need to do that once, and then Zotero will be able to generate correct citations in any style.