Issue with existing Zotero iOS Beta Invite

edited January 28, 2022
Hi,
I had received an invite for zotero ios beta on my email some time back, but now when i'm trying to open it in TestFlight on iPad for some reason it shows "This invitation has been revoked or is invalid. Request a new invitation from the developer". I tried downloading the TestFlight app as well, unfortunately there also Zotero is not showing up for some reason.
Zotero team: could you please re-add/re-invite my email id to the beta invite list so I can continue to use the app on iPad?
Thank you!
  • If possible, could you please help out on this @dstillman ?
  • The beta is full, sorry.
  • edited January 31, 2022
    :(
    I know Zotero doesn't give roadmaps, but given it's been almost a year since beta was launched (Feb 17 2021 - first post here: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/87744/zotero-for-ios-beta/p1), and given the considerable popularity and request for an iOS app - are there any plans to release a v1 sooner to the general public? @dstillman Are there any major features still yet to be implemented? Else, I'm sure users would understand to survive through some minor bugs here and there (given that'd also be the case through the current beta, so that wouldn't make a difference anyways).
  • I would certainly live with a few bugs to have the app! I’m just starting grad school and am looking for a workflow to use between iPad and zotero. I’ve seen everything about zotfile and just don’t love that you have to manually send and load things in, and would love to have access to a dedicated zotero app to allow everything to integrate seamlessly! I’ve been looking at all the news and posts about the beta and everything is from a year ago, so I’m bummed to find out there’s not any updates on when the app will arrive :/
  • Some periods there are barely any recognizable bugs, but other times the app may not work at all. E.g. I’ve been unable to use it since I installed iPad OS 15.4 beta. So there’s a reason it’s still in beta test it seems. Especially when two betas collide…
  • edited February 3, 2022
    @erdoke: No, it's still in beta because it can't be released until Zotero 6 is out. We're not aware of any major remaining bugs, so if you're having trouble with something, you should report that in a separate thread.