Reordering creators

Apologies if this is asked and answered, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I'm new to Zotero, using 2.0b7.4, and I'm liking it so far. There are a few issues I'm having with the creator fields, though. The main one is: Is it possible to reorder creator fields, and if so, how?

For example, if I enter a co-authored article by, say, Pat Smith and Chris Jones, but then I realize that I got the name order backward, it appears that I have to re-enter them as Chris Jones and then Pat Smith.

Worse is if I enter a book chapter by Pat Smith in a book edited by Robin Howard, but then I realize that I left out Pat Smith's co-author Chris Jones. The only way to deal with this I can find is to delete the editor, enter Chris Jones in as an author, and then re-enter the editor.

(I realize that the Writer plugin would presumably still get it right if I simply entered Chris Jones after the editor--however, it'd make visually scanning the entry in Zotero less intuitive. Also, if Chris Jones was the primary author, that wouldn't work.)

So am I missing something obvious, or is this actually something I just have to live with for the moment?
This discussion has been closed.