Insert details about a paper into LibreOffice?

The LibreOffice integration has a button, that inserts a paper citation. But is it also possible to add more details?

As background, I am currently doing a literature review for the industry project I am working for. In this context, I don't want numeric references, but often rather want to add more detail information to the text. Currently, I do this by inserting author/year citations and manually adding the title, where appropriate.

Is there a better way to do it?

• This is set by the citation style you're using.
    Check out note styles. They usually provide more detail.

https://www.zotero.org/styles?format=note&dependent=0
  • @damnation That will be a good choice for a new document. But is there some way to conveniently insert different styles of citation in the same document? In LaTeX it would be done with things like \fullcite.

Basically I have the requirement, that I need multiple levels of verbosity in the same text. Let's say I want to write

As stated by J. Doe et al. in their 2017 essay "Fighting the 
    abuse of my name for criminal cases
    ", we will...
    and actually have the reference parts of that (underlined) inserted by the reference manager, not manually typed.

If this is not possible, my "next best" solution would be to keep typing those manually, and then adding a reference so it shows up in the bibliography.

• You cannot mix citation styles, no. However, you can suppress the author to achieve that it only puts the year date.