How to save a citation with its PDF directly from Google Scholar ?

Hi, I am using Google scholar to search for articles. When I click on Import to Endnote or Import to RefMan in Google Scholar I get only the citation without the PDF. If I open the page of that citation, I click on the icon in the URL bar and I get the citation + the PDF.
Is there a way to do that directly 'automatically' from Google Scholars when I click import to Endnote? I am tired of opening every single page I am interested to get an article from with its PDF manually. Of course to get the PDF I should have access to that journal.

Any help is appreciated.
  • No, there is not.
    There is a specific translator for Google Scholar that allows you to retrieve metadata for all search results, regardless of where the links lead to. When you follow a link, Zotero will use a publisher-specific translator that is different.
  • I see. I was thinking if it was possible to add an option to automatically capture the citation + PDF once a tab is open. This way instead of clicking on Import to Endnote, I can just open the link in new tab. Maybe an option to close the tab after the capture is done :)
    I will put in the feature request