Transferring from Citavi to Zotero

Citavi has recently killed its Free licence which was one way to access Citavi databases after having no paid subscription anymore. This has created a lock-in situation for Citavi users who are e.g. leaving an organisation or a university with a subscription after finding a new job or finishing their studies.
Hence, it has become much more attractive to switch from closed-source Citavi to open-source Zotero. I have tried to go this way myself but despite the great import option from Citavi, some things still hold me back:

- Although, quotations from Citavi are nicely imported as notes in Zotero, the import does not take into account different kinds of quotations (Citavi distinguishes between "direct [verbatim] quotation", "indirect quotation", "summary" and "comments") which is really helpful context information. This information could be stored as additional text in the note (just like the page numbers which are added ) or as a tag.
- Citavi allows image quotations which are imported as empty notes in Zotero. It would be great if the images could be instead linked as attachments with possible information about page range and keywords as additional text or tag of the attachment.
- Citavi offers a task planner whose items are imported into Zotero as unrelated notes but lacking most information. If the import would generate a text with the due date, the status (% done), possible notes and the assigned person that would be great. Furthermore, possible relations to bibliographic titles should be imported as well.
- Citavi clouds have become handy. Zotero groups would be a full alternative if the servers were hosted in Europe due to the European General Data Protection Regulation or if there was a viable self-hosting option for institutions.

If there are workarounds to the described issues, please let me know!