Style request: Behavioral Brain Research

Hi,

Could you please help me find the corresponding style :)
Following, the guidelines (or see link http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/506045/authorinstructions)

Thank you very much for your help !

Citation of literature references in the text should be given at the appropriate places by numbers in square brackets. All references cited in the text should be listed at the end of the paper on a separate page (also double-spaced) arranged in alphabetical order of first author and numbered accordingly (numbers in square brackets). All items in the list of references should be cited in the text and, conversely, all references cited in the text must be presented in the list. Literature references must be complete, including names and initials of the authors cited, title of paper referred to, abbreviated title of the periodical, year, volume, and first and last page numbers of the article. The abbreviations of journal titles should conform to those adopted by List of Serial Title Word Abbreviations, CIEPS/ISDS, Paris, 1985 (ISBN 2-904-93802-8) (see example 1 below). The form of literature references to books should be: author, initials, title of book, publisher and city, year and page number referred to (see example 2 below). References to authors contributing to multi-author books or to proceedings printed in book-form should be similar to those for books (see example 3 below).

Examples:

[1] Paulus MP, Geyer MP. Three independent factors characterize spontaneous rat motor activity. Behav Brain Res, 1993;53: 11-20.

[2] Swanson LW. Brain Maps: Structure of the Rat Brain. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1992, 240 pp.

[3] Van Hoesen GW, Hyman BT. Hippocampal formation: anatomy and the patterns of pathology in Alzheimer's disease. In: Storm-Mathisen J, Zimmer J, Ottersen OP, editors. Understanding the Brain through the Hippocampus. Progress in Brain Research, vol 83, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1990, 445-457.

doi:10.1016/S0166-4328(05)00027-6
This journal should be cited in lists as Behav Brain Res
  • http://www.zotero.org/support/requesting_styles
    note step 2 especially.
  • Sorry, forgot that.

The closest style i could find is Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology.
  • it's identifying the differences that's the real work, you will have to do that.
    I'll be out for a week - you can push this thread again around Oct. 22 unless someone else takes this one.
  • Hi guys,

Just wondering whether there was any further development on this? If not, I might have a go.

Thanks
  • nope, nothing new - have a go, any problems ask here - I'm stretched thin atm and haven't been coding any styles for a while, but always happy to help.