An unexpected error occurred while installing .csl file

I tried to install a style file from https://github.com/redleafnew/Chinese-STD-GB-T-7714-related-csl/blob/main/china-national-standard-gb-t-7714-2015-numeric-aulower-bilan-nodoi.csl, but an error occurred.

It says :
An unexpected error occurred while installing "D:\china-national-standard-gb-t-7714-2015-numeric-aulower-bilan-nodoi.csl"

I disabled all add-ons and tried "Reset styles'' from Advanced > Files and foleders.

I am using Zotero 5.0.96.3 on Win10.

Can any one help me with it?
  • Any way, problem solved. But it's weird.
  • It installs for me, after a warning that it's not a valid CSL style.

If it's still not working for you, we'd need a Debug ID from Zotero for an attempt to add the style to say more.
  • Seems like a internet problem. I click download and open it, then find it is different from what's shown on GitHub. Hours later, it is solved automatically. Thanks for your help.
  • Yes, I tried download the csl file from other sources, the file is different from downloaded from github, and work for Zotero. The .csl file is 10 kB, but the file downloaded from github is 300kB. I dont know why, but it seems caused by the downloaded file.
  • If it's 300kb you are downloading/saving the whole page, not just the CSL. You want to "save link as" (or just click.on) the "Raw" link