Report ID : 579048989

Hello,
I receive this message when I try to synchronize My library :
"Ma bibliothèque has already been auto-reset".

Many thanks in advance for your help
Bests wishes
Sophie
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync attempt that fails?
  • Dear Dan,
    Here is the debug ID : D1423186646.

Many thanks for your help
    Sophie
  • OK, there's a bug there that's making this worse, which we'll fix, but the underlying problem is that you have an item with, well, 170,000 tags.

Paste EB5GXAKJ into the Zotero search bar in All Fields & Tags mode and delete the item that shows up, and then empty the trash. You can add the item back from another source that doesn't include the tags.

If you recall specifically how you got that item into your library, we'd be interested, since it's obviously not ideal.
  • Dear Dan, I delete the EB5GXAKJ item. I had the strange idea to import a RIS file with 170,000 tags of a worldwide taxonomic reference. It was really a bad idea. I won't renew the experience.
    After that I try to synchronize and in the report message, I note other items with apparent problems. I delete them even if they seem simple and normal.
    The problem remains and I transmit you a new report ID (1363452709) and debug ID (D241480938).
    Many thanks for your help.
  • edited December 11, 2021
    I think you actually need to delete that first item online and empty the trash — it's still getting stuck on that. In most cases deleting the item locally should be sufficient, but in this case it doesn't appear to be enough.