Autimatically import references into library from RSS feed

edited December 5, 2021
How can i automatically import references into my library from a rss feed ?

For example:
1) if i add the rss feed here : https://n.neurology.org/rss/recent.xml
2) Then, i want these articles to be automatically added to my *library* For example: the articles in the feed above would be automatically imported into a folder named "Neurology" in the library every day.

Why?
1) once the references are added, i already have a script set up to find the pdfs automatically. So, when i open zoo for zotero on my andeoid tablet, i can actually get the pdfs.
2) i was thinking of maintaining my own personalized rss feed that i keep updated, and automatic import of the rss feed intk the library would be most useful.

Thank you all for your hard work on this very useful tool.
Sincerely,
Siddharth Kharkar.
  • Zotero allows you to import the RSS feed automatically, but you have to select the articles for import. If you right-click on the last button above the library pane, it allows you to add an RSS feed which then appears on the bottom of the library pane after all your folders. You can simply review the RSS feed, and an import pane appears on the right-hand side. You can select multiple items, so I just set a reminder to review my RSS feeds at a set interval and import.