Error upon importing a source

I keep getting error messages (see below) when I try to import in My Library the source found at:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/pfi.21727

I found out that the error is produced when trying to import any author names. When omitting the author names, no error is produced.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

[JavaScript Error: "Error 500 for item D6KVTNYQ in My Library:

ZoteroObjectUploadError: An error occurred"]

[JavaScript Error: "An error occurred" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncEngine.js" line: 1341}]

[JavaScript Error: "Made no progress during upload -- stopping" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncEngine.js" line: 1400}]

[JavaScript Error: "Made no progress during upload -- stopping" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncEngine.js" line: 1400}]

version => 5.0.97-beta.57+07df7d0de, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => en-GB, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.97-beta.57+07df7d0de, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.25.SA.5.0.97-beta.57+07df7d0de, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.19.SA.5.0.97-beta.57+07df7d0de, extension)
  • I think I'm currently facing the same problem. The error also occurs with a newly created account with an empty library while manually adding the first item through the web UI. As soon as I switch out of the "last name" input field, I see an "Unexpected error: 500: An error occurred" message.
  • I have exactly the same error. The weired thing is that the error occurs only with specific names, i.e. I can add an entry and sync if I enter the author name as "Bark" and the firstname as "Axel". I get the error when I try to add the second author OR if I change the first authors name to something else, e.g. "Bulli".

The same happens with another entry where I have only an editor. Some strings are accepted, others not.

There are no strange characters in these names, I typed them directly into the field.
This discussion has been closed.