Some file sync questions

More Zotero organised storage space is to be made available 'in the near future'. I'd like to be able to file sync my PSF collection fairly soon (next two months) is it likely I'll be able to extend my quota before then?

If not, any recommendations for WebDav enabled storage that other people have used with Zotero? (University IT have no idea what WebDav is...)

Also (I assume this is the case) that if I edit a stored file in an external application, that Zotero will notice the change and update the synched file on the server?

Finally, is it possible to have a copy of Zotero set to sync a library and files, but not to automatically download all synched files (i.e: only download from the server when I choose to open an attachment?)
  • I'd like to be able to file sync my PSF collection fairly soon (next two months) is it likely I'll be able to extend my quota before then?
    Yes.
  • edited October 8, 2009
    Also (I assume this is the case) that if I edit a stored file in an external application, that Zotero will notice the change and update the synched file on the server?
    you assume correctly
    Finally, is it possible to have a copy of Zotero set to sync a library and files, but not to automatically download all synched files (i.e: only download from the server when I choose to open an attachment?)
    no
  • On-demand downloading is planned, but not for 2.0.