AGLC pinpoint type

edited October 25, 2021
Hi,
Back in 2019 I made a request that may have got lost in the "AGLC4 is on the way" thread: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/337298/#Comment_337298

Could the pinpoint reference formatting be changed so that when I select "Paragraph" from the pinpoint dropdown menu in the "Add/Edit Citation" box , the reference appears in square brackets as per AGLC? Similarly, when I select "Section" it would be great if the pinpoint appeared as, for example, "s 1" or "ss 1-4"

The alternative solution I've been using has been to type the pinpoint into the suffix field with a preceding comma (where necessary) and space (eg ", [24]"). However this has lead to a formatting error when introducing short titles. As per AGLC rule 1.4.4, when introducing a short title, it should appear after any pinpoints. Zotero places the suffix after the short title, which is correct for any other suffix, but not when the suffix field is used for the pinpoint.

Furthermore (and perhaps this is asking too much!), if the above is possible, it would be fantastic to also have "Article" as a pinpoint option that rendered as, for example, "art 1" or "arts 1, 5".

All the best,
Pete