Zotero fügt Quelle in Word nicht ein

Ich möchte eine Quelle, die ich bereits mit Zotero im Text eingefügt habe (hat funktioniert) erneut zitieren. wenn ich an einer anderen Stelle im text dann auf add citation klicke, kann ich auch die Quelle suchen, aber wenn ich dann auf Enter klicke, passiert gar nichts, die Quelle wird nicht eingefügt, im text steht dann in Klammern nur das Wort "citation". Ich weiß nicht, was ich machen kann...
  • Can you provide a Debug ID for attempting to insert a citation?

Does it work in a new document? If so, see Troubleshooting Errors in Word Processor Documents.
  • Hey,

first: it doesn't work in a new document. Actually, the first citation I insert is working but as soon as I try to insert a new one or the same one later on a different place in my document, at that place it just says ("citation") and it changes the first citation instead of inserting a new one so I can only insert one citation...

• second: i tried it with the debug ID: D695709824
  • What is that debug output showing? That appears to show a successful citation insertion.

Could you provide another Debug ID, and list the exact steps it's showing and what's happening?