CWYW feature request

Hi,

I've been playing with Zotero alongside Endnote for a few years. I've finally transferred over fully this year. One thing I would really like to see (the thing I miss the most from Endnote) is the ability to select multiple items in my library (control click multiple items), then swap back to word and choose "insert selected citations".

Alternatively I could get around this using the classic view of the word add in - ie. if it was possible to control click to select references in the classic view. The current "multiple citations" behaviour in the classic view is clunky and time consuming.

The other request i have is the ability to view rich text in the middle panel (library list) but I know this is planned.

Other than that I'm finding Zotero refreshingly fast and the interface is much better than the awful UI in Endnote 20!
  • We've fixed selecting multiple items in the classic citation dialog in Zotero 6.0.6, available now.
    the ability to select multiple items in my library (control click multiple items), then swap back to word and choose "insert selected citations"
    (But yes, we hope to offer something like this in a future version.)
  • Excellent, sounds good, having that option would really suit the way I work between Zotero and Word. Thanks.

I’ll try the classic citation manager in 6.0.6,