ZotFile Linked Attachments

I bring new PDF attachments into Zotero using the Firefox Save to Zotero connector. Sometimes these files are linked and stored into my DropBox location and sometimes they are stored locally, and I must manually "rename attachments" to link the files and move them to DropBox. I have read all the documentation I can find, and I'm perplexed that not all new files are automatically linked and moved to DropBox.

I have not been able to discern why some files are automatically link, while others are not.

I'd appreciate any insights. Is there a fix for this anomaly?

Thanks for your assistance.

This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.

Sign In or Register to comment.