[SOLVED] Error report - not generating bibliography in a big file
[UPDATE] I used Restart with Logging Enabled and it worked (help menu).
Hello, I need to generate a bibliography on a 100.000+ word document in mac. When I use the word extension Zotero bibliography, nothing happens (not even the word bibliography appears). I left it overnight, I restarted the computer and Zotero. I still get this error:
[JavaScript Error: "WebSocket connection closed: 1006 "]
[JavaScript Error: "The connection was refused when attempting to contact wss://stream.zotero.org/."]
Many thanks for your help!
Hello, I need to generate a bibliography on a 100.000+ word document in mac. When I use the word extension Zotero bibliography, nothing happens (not even the word bibliography appears). I left it overnight, I restarted the computer and Zotero. I still get this error:
[JavaScript Error: "WebSocket connection closed: 1006 "]
[JavaScript Error: "The connection was refused when attempting to contact wss://stream.zotero.org/."]
Many thanks for your help!
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage