Author name in all lowercase causing issues
I have a source in the References of a report that's causing issues. The first author's name is in all lowercase and this is creating errors in the output for that References list entry.
My report is in APA style and the References list entry should begin with "munson, m, & Cook-Daniels, L. (2016)..." but instead it says "munson, michael, & Cook-Daniels, L. (2016)" and there are also two spaces between "munson," and "michael".
If I use standard capitalisation for munson's name in the Zotero entry (i.e., Munson, Michael), it works fine. So I know what the problem is, but not how to solve it so that I can still retain the all-lowercase capitalisation.
My report is in APA style and the References list entry should begin with "munson, m, & Cook-Daniels, L. (2016)..." but instead it says "munson, michael, & Cook-Daniels, L. (2016)" and there are also two spaces between "munson," and "michael".
If I use standard capitalisation for munson's name in the Zotero entry (i.e., Munson, Michael), it works fine. So I know what the problem is, but not how to solve it so that I can still retain the all-lowercase capitalisation.
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage