Weird, across-groups search behavior
I'm searching for a terms with a collection of group A selected and Zotero is returning results from group B in the search results. See https://imgur.com/a/A0t8qeP with collections "Checklists" selected and the selected article shown as belonging to collection "Associated Papers" two groups up
This is on 5.0.97-beta.46+4cfa23050 but I'm pretty sure I've seen this in earlier Zotero versions, prior to the new collection tree code.
Not sure how reliably I'm able to replicate this, but I"m happy to try if you let me know what I should capture.
This is on 5.0.97-beta.46+4cfa23050 but I'm pretty sure I've seen this in earlier Zotero versions, prior to the new collection tree code.
Not sure how reliably I'm able to replicate this, but I"m happy to try if you let me know what I should capture.
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage
Covers
1. selecting Checklists collection,
2. search for "high-stress" in the Checklists collection in Everything mode including quotation marks,
3. selecting one of the parent items of a found PDF (only the PDFs were found by search),
4. scrolling up a bit on the left (without unselecting collection) and
5. pressing control to show "Associated Papers" highlighted"