Selectively downloading PDF attachments

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero Connector saves PDF attachments even when disabled.
  • Hi, not sure my questioning is truly related to this thread, but...
    I opted in Zotero prefs for automatically attach PDFs and retrieve metadata.
    However, when consulting pubmed, frequently the references are not so important that I would want to retrieve the pdf available from full text links, just the ref (moreover, sometimes you just dont know if you have the privileges to download the full text).
    However, if I click the save to zotero button in the browser, it always save the pdf.
    I imagined an option where I could select directly from that temporary pop-up that show the saving progress, which objects I would like to save, in a case-by-case data...or in the perfect world, the pop-up would be kept opened for a few seconds to permit changing my default option and select which objects to save in that specific case.
    Any suggestion how I could manage it?
  • (Please start new threads for new issues — it sounds like you're making a feature request, not experiencing the problem in the original thread. I've moved this to a new thread.)

This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.

Sign In or Register to comment.