How do I fix the CSE style 8th edition bibliography format?
The journal I am submitting to expects bibliography in CSE Style Manual, 8th ed. (Name-Year). When I use the style on Zotero though it gives me this-
Texada MJ, Simonette RA, Johnson CB, Deery WJ, Beckingham KM. 2008. Yuri gagarin is required for actin, tubulin and basal body functions in Drosophila spermatogenesis. J Cell Sci. 121(11):1926–1936. doi:10.1242/jcs.026559.
When I actually need this (no doi, and first name initials of all authors except the first one to come first, et al after 5 authors )-
Texada M.J., R.A. Simonette, C.B. Johnson, W.J. Deery, K.M. Beckingham. 2008. Yuri gagarin is required for actin, tubulin and basal body functions in Drosophila spermatogenesis. J Cell Sci. 121(11):1926–1936.
Does someone know how to fix this?
Texada MJ, Simonette RA, Johnson CB, Deery WJ, Beckingham KM. 2008. Yuri gagarin is required for actin, tubulin and basal body functions in Drosophila spermatogenesis. J Cell Sci. 121(11):1926–1936. doi:10.1242/jcs.026559.
When I actually need this (no doi, and first name initials of all authors except the first one to come first, et al after 5 authors )-
Texada M.J., R.A. Simonette, C.B. Johnson, W.J. Deery, K.M. Beckingham. 2008. Yuri gagarin is required for actin, tubulin and basal body functions in Drosophila spermatogenesis. J Cell Sci. 121(11):1926–1936.
Does someone know how to fix this?
-
damnationWhat journal are you publishing in?
-
adamsmith( those to things are according to the CSE manual as they are in the current style. Happy to look at fixing for a specific journal though
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage