Zotero: comparing with other products...

I am reviewing our current resources, and wonder if you lovely people of Zotero could review this with your expert Zotero hats :https://www.papersapp.com/compare-zotero/ and let me know if you think there are errors in this comparison...

We use Zotero in our team, but I suspect we are not using all the great features, and although I find the documentation great, I wonder if there was a recommended, dare I say it, YouTube on the Zotero resource and features that I could share?
  • There are a whole bunch of clear errors (e.g. Zoteor has google docs and Overleaf integration, Zotero allows you to quickly copy formatted citations, Zotero and Readcube use the same citation styles so the number should be the same, a lot of the things where they have Zotero as "limited" seem to be limited without any justification).

Beyond this, though, I just wouldn't give much on these "comparisons" generated by competitors that miraculously show them as having every single imaginable feature (and inflate the importance of design features of their own software). You could do the same thing in the reverse.

If you'd like to do something in Zotero that you don't think you currently can, just ask and we can tell you whether and how it's possible.
  • Yes, we don't have such a comparison chart because they're fundamentally dishonest. And unaffiliated ones tend to be fairly inaccurate and/or outdated. The best way to see what Zotero can do is to browse through the documentation and, if you don't see something you're looking for, ask us here.

We do, however, make our general case for why you should use Zotero.
  • Thank you @adamsmith and @dstillman for your supporting comments, this will help me with my demo (and enable me to show lots of feature you have that we didn't realise were there).
    I will let you now if there are any 'why doesn't Zotero do that', but don't hold your breath :)