Annotations for iOS beta
Dear Zotero,
I just got iOS beta and noticed that you can't make annotations on pdfs, just highlight and insert comments. Think this could be a feature in the future?
I did notice that the beta version imported the annotations I'd made in Papership like a champ!
Thanks for considering this, it would be a great help!
I just got iOS beta and noticed that you can't make annotations on pdfs, just highlight and insert comments. Think this could be a feature in the future?
I did notice that the beta version imported the annotations I'd made in Papership like a champ!
Thanks for considering this, it would be a great help!
-
dstillman Zotero TeamThey're all "annotations", but if you're referring to "ink annotations", that's https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/88240/pdf-annotation-inking/p1
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
This discussion has been closed.
Upgrade Storage