Taking too much time to load my library
Hi there,
I have 6000 documents and when I open Zotero it takes minutes to load and sometimes it doesn't finish to load. I think it is having a bug or corrupted database.
How can i fix it?
Any tips?
Thanks
I have 6000 documents and when I open Zotero it takes minutes to load and sometimes it doesn't finish to load. I think it is having a bug or corrupted database.
How can i fix it?
Any tips?
Thanks
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage
Debug ID: D2104013603
image: https://ibb.co/Dzfn4NV
When I searched for "steven" it never end to search...