Web Library won't show items

Hello,

I have a problem using my web library. On the web library, my elements in my library and subcollections are not displayed. All elements are just light grey; no text is shown. The Quantity of the element is correct, and also, can I see the folders of the sub-collections, but not the elements themself.
This happens in Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. OS is Mac OS 11.6.
My Zotero App (5.0.97-beta.46+4cfa23050) works fine. Every element is listed there. Only the web library does not work.
Is there anything I can do to make the web library work again?

Thanks.

Sincerely
Thomas

This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.

This discussion has been closed.