iOS/iPad beta issues with highlights

Hello,
The newest update(s) on iOS (iPhone and iPad) seems to have broken the highlight tool for me in a few ways:

- I can’t delete any highlights I make, the “delete annotation” option doesn’t click, almost like it’s disabled.
- trying to delete by “undoing” doesn’t work either, the undo button doesn’t do anything, the highlights remain on screen.
- when I use the purple color, more often than not, the pdf closes and when I open it back up, the default highlight color (yellow) becomes purple, until I close the pdf again to reset it and then the colors work as intended.

I checked different files and it occurs on all of them. I reinstalled build 1.0 (138) but same issues, then installed build 1.0 (137) and everything worked again.
  • "Delete Annotation" and undo/redo should be fixed in 148, available now.

We're not able to reproduce a problem with specific colors. If you're still seeing that, can you provide exact steps to reproduce?
  • The latest update fixed the issues! Thank you!
  • edited September 21, 2021
    Hi ! I switched on the last iPadOS (15) and I'm on the 1.0 (149) build and I don't have the possibility to make any highlights/notes/... because the highlight tool is not available anymore (I don't see it on my application).

Anyone has the same problem than me ?

Regards !

EDIT : Apologies, I forgot that the editor is restricted to the "My Library" only.. Mea culpa and thank you for your amazing work !