Attached file could not be found
For some PDF files, Zotero is not able to find them - I get this message:
"The attached file could not be found at the following path:
/Users/.....PDF
It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or, if the file was added on another computer, it may not yet have been synced to zotero.org."
I was able to find the file using Searchlight but it is in a different automatically named folder than the one Zotero is look in.
Here is the Debug output for the action I took:
D1573691128
version => 5.0.96.3, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.16, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.96.3, extensions => Zotero Word for Mac Integration (5.0.36.SA.5.0.96.3, extension), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.25.SA.5.0.96.3, extension)
Thank you for any help you can provide.
"The attached file could not be found at the following path:
/Users/.....PDF
It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or, if the file was added on another computer, it may not yet have been synced to zotero.org."
I was able to find the file using Searchlight but it is in a different automatically named folder than the one Zotero is look in.
Here is the Debug output for the action I took:
D1573691128
version => 5.0.96.3, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.16, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.96.3, extensions => Zotero Word for Mac Integration (5.0.36.SA.5.0.96.3, extension), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.25.SA.5.0.96.3, extension)
Thank you for any help you can provide.
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage