APA Style Sorting Bibliography by Date in Word
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has CLS file which sorts bibliography by date in word in APA citation style.
If you don't mind sharing, it would be great if I can get it via email.
keebaiksim@gmail.com
Thank you in advance!
I was wondering if anyone has CLS file which sorts bibliography by date in word in APA citation style.
If you don't mind sharing, it would be great if I can get it via email.
keebaiksim@gmail.com
Thank you in advance!
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage
thanks for the message.
American Psychological Association 7th edition (curriculum vitae, sorted by descending date) is very similar to what I was looking for.
However, I am looking for something that sorts by "ascending" date not "descending date"). From the oldest to the newest.
Just to clarify, when I opened the style editor of American Psychological Association 7th edition (curriculum vitae, sorted by descending date), this is how it was coded:
<sort><key macro="date-sort-group" sort="descending"/>
<key macro="date-sort-date" sort="descending"/>
<key variable="status"/>
<key macro="author-bib"/>
<key macro="title"/>
</sort>
It seems like "sort="descending"" is already added.
Would you be able to show me where I should add that?
For some reason, the website is not allowing me to show the code.
Much appreciated.
<code> text text text </code>
It will then display as:
text text textIf you want to have the order reversed, just use "ascending" then.
Finally make it to work!!!!
Thanks so much!