Beta Feedback

I'm not sure where to leave feedback on the iOS Beta I'm testing. If this is the wrong location, please redirect me.

Feedback:
1. I cannot figure out how to copy a citation and/or formatted bibliography reference in the iOS Beta version. This is essential when using my iPad for writing.
2. I'm seeing random y, d, m letters showing up on the right side of the date field in my entries.
  • 1. Citation support is coming soon.

    2. That's the same indicator that appears in the Date field in the desktop app. It shows you what parts of the date were detected.
  • Thanks. I'm new to Zotero (moved from Bookends) so forgive my newbie questions.
  • After we search in pdf files that I have opened in "Zotero Beta", when we want to search the same word block in the files we open next, I have to retype the word block we want to search again. Are there any settings in Zotero that allow it to continue (remember) from my previous search?
This discussion has been closed.