Zotero deleted the category folder by mistake

I accidentally deleted the category folder in a recent operation. There are many entries in it, and their creation date and modification date are different. Is there any way to quickly restore them? There are too many files in my trash.
  • If this just happened in the last day or so, you should be able to restore from one of your automatic backup — see the specific instructions for restoring a deleted collection.

An upcoming version of Zotero will offer the ability to restore deleted collections from the trash.
  • Thank you. I have restored the historical version through the " Restoring From the Last Automatic Backup "part of the article. I don't know if you are talking about this part, but the latest bak file is not the backup file before the last operation, but a few days ago, so in fact, the location is not too accurate. I hope the authorities can improve the situation of accidental deletion of classified folders as soon as possible, preferably the whole folder can be found in the Recycle Bin. Then it seems that there is no need to use backup files to restore.
  • As long as you’re using Zotero syncing, any recent changes since the backup will be restored as soon as you sync — that’s why you have to take the step of duplicating the collection.