"error updating your document"

Debug ID: D627848104
I am working with Google Chrome and Google Doc and after a few hours of smooth sailing, I am getting different errors many times. It sometimes works for a bit, then another error. I've had the one in the subject and the "resources exhausted" one. It also happened when making a copy of my Google Doc. The document is 23 pages with maybe 50 citations. I changed the citation style in the main Zotero programme, because that was suggested in one of the threads, and I turned off automatic updating of my citations. Any other hints to what I could do? Thanks.
  • [JavaScript Error: "Error: 429: Google Docs request failed.

{
    "error": {
    "code": 429,
    "message": "Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota).",
    "status": "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED"
    }
    }
    This is a rate-limit from Google. This isn't under our control, I'm afraid, and your best bet would be waiting a little while before triggering any further citation operations.

This isn't something we'd expect with a document of this size, but it could maybe happen with heavy use of the plugin or other Google Docs operations.

@adomasven might have some other ideas, but turning off automatic citation updates and waiting are likely the best options here.