“Zotero” Beta Has Expired

“Zotero” Beta Has Expired showed up on my iPad, I couldn't update the beta before, but I could use it at least. Now I can't even open the app.

I have tried the TestFlight, and nothing is showing, and I don't have the Redeem code.
I have tried to sign up a beta tester again, but the page shows that "We’ve received your request to participate in Zotero’s iOS beta.…."

Anyone can help?
  • edited August 10, 2021
    You need to keep the app updated if you don't want the builds to expire — all beta builds on iOS expire after 90 days. You're still in the tester group and should be able to download the app as long as you're logged into TestFlight with the same iCloud account you used originally (which is the primary email address of the Zotero account you're posting from). If you're logged into TestFlight with a different account, the app won't be available.
  • edited August 10, 2021
    I have logged in the app store with the same e-mail,(which is the primary email address of the Zotero account you're posting from)
    I have downloaded the TestFlight again,
    I just see "No Apps Available to Test", only button I can press is "redeem"
    I have tried to relog in entirely from iCloud.

Seems the problem is still there.
  • edited August 10, 2021
    Actually, I misspoke above. It's not about logging in with the same address as your Zotero account — it just needs to be the same Apple ID that you were logging into when you first accepted the invitation.

If you have multiple Apple IDs and can't find one that lists the app, we can remove you from the beta and invite you again.
  • Yes, I think it will be the best way to fix this problem.
    Re-invite me, please, thanks.
  • OK, I've reinvited you. You'll need to make sure you're receiving TestFlight app updates going forward.
  • OK, problem solved. Thanks~~ hope the formal version release soon!