UI Suggestions (Navigating, Bulk-Editing, Editing in search results)

These may be fairly major UI suggestions/requests, and if there is discussion of similar ideas elsewhere on the forums, lists or github then please do point me to it. Or is there an addon that might help me?

1) In the item info pane, a one-click search button to do a search for all other items matching, e.g., the author, series, publisher, tag, etc.

2) Ability to bulk edit fields, e.g., author, publisher, etc. Ensuring consistency in these fields is very time-consuming, having to edit each item field individually. Bulk-editing could perhaps use a similar interface to the merge functionality. An example of software that is powerfully able to do this (for MP3s) is https://www.mp3tag.de/en/

3) Editing an item during a search can eliminate it from the search results, which causes the search to be cancelled. Personally I think more intuitive behaviour would be for the search to be retained, and for the item to be deselected.

4) When adding an item via Add Item(s) by Identifier (and perhaps some other times), the item is selected so that it appears in the info tab, but the item list area is not scrolled to the correct point so that the selected item is visible. This may be a bug, since it seems to be inconsistent with other behaviour, e.g. when editing the field on which the item list is sorted, the item list is refreshed and the list scrolls to the display the selected item correctly.

Let me know if I should add any of these suggestions to github or spin them off into a separate discussion, etc. Thanks!