Zotero webpage capture link depth

Is it possible to change the link depth of web page captures using Zotero ? I'm trying to archive some web based tutorials with different sections however the web page capture (snapshot) feature of Zotero only captures the currently displayed page. To capture the entire document I currently have to manually select the links from the main web page and capture each linked page as a separate snapshot. Is there a better way of doing this with Zotero? If the link depth cannot be changed currently then this would definitely be a useful feature for the Zotero development team to implement.
  • this looks like the scrapbook add-on is more along the lines of what you are looking for.
    Remember, Zotero is mainly a bibliographical and research tool.
  • Thanks for the scrapbook suggestion. I am aware of this add-on but I now want to keep all of my reference material in one Zotero collection. I think this capture feature is relevant and necessary in a research tool like Zotero. For example, many scientific research articles now have supplemental material and at some publishers older supplemental material is no longer available. When archiving a research article it would therefore be nice to be able to capture linked material such as supplemental data that is not on the main article page.