New 2.7 b sync error w/ WebDAV? ...507

Unexpected file upload status 507 in Zotero.Sync.Storage._onUploadComplete()

See report 1635835892

The Debug ID is D998803143

Unsure of impact, as all files seem to have synced fine both upload to WebDAV from 1st PC and download sync from WebDAV to 2nd PC. (note no error reported on 2nd PC).

Also, I am noting a strange effect that might be a holdover from duplication prevention of pre Group file sharing. When I attempt to move an item from My Lib to Group Lib, and the item exists in Group Lib, it will not highlight the target collection, preventing the move. While his is ideally nice as it blocks duplicates, it also prevents multiple items to be moved if one of the items is a dup (instead of just blocking the dups).

And please note...and here's the rub... it still prevents the move even if the item and its so called dup are not exactly alike.

For example, try to move a item with a PDF attachment from My lib to group lib that has a dup item WITHOUT the PDF attachment. It is blocked. If one want to make this move, the need to reattach the PDF to the item in Group, or first delete the item w/o the PDF from the Group lib prior to moving the item W/ the PDF attached.

Cheers.
  • We'll add a nicer message for this, but HTTP response code 507 is "Insufficient Storage (WebDAV)".
  • Got it. Thx.

Still, my WebDAV has about ~4MB left. Perhaps a large file got bumped? I'll check file by file but at first glance, all items seem there.

And what is a bit weird is the cloud server reports it has 48.4 MB of zip files...and it only holds My Lib ... which is an an EXACT dup of just the items in my Group lib, which is only 20.3 MB on the Zotero server.

I tried to purge orphaned files on server, but no change in storage on either the WebDAV or the Zotero. Then I purged deleted files on server, but again no change in storage on either the WebDAV or the Zotero.

Is this normal? I would expect the size of the two would be about the same.

Is there an easy way a user could get the list of alphanumeric file names and file size of all items in a library to compare with the WebDAV in storage for qa/qc?