Reproducible hang: adding bibliographic entry while OpenOffice plugin Add/Edit open box is open

You can check the versions of everything that I'm running from Bug Report 2037720634, but apart from that it won't contain any data related to the error - just sent in so you can grab the versions.

I'm using Z 2.0b7.2 with OpenOffice plugin 3.0a3. It basically works. However, if I attempt to insert a citation, then leaving the box open (e.g. because I haven't actually added the book) go and add a reference (in this case by looking it up on Amazon.com and clicking the "Import Book" icon) then the importing... message box appears but doesn't draw, while the Add/Edit Reference box becomes unresponsive. The Firefox main window is still responsive, but I can't get rid of the Add/Edit Reference box without killing the Firefox process.

On an unrelated note, with the new Firefox-based OpenOffice plugin I now finally have Zotero OpenOffice integration working in Ubuntu Jaunty, so I can stop writing my essays inside a virtual machine! Well done!