Searching and Extend abbreviation for Biblography

Hello

I am tring to change the APA 7h style for my necessity.
For now my job work correctly but i have an issue with the case of book with editor:

For now the biografy appear like this:

Diodato, R., Somaini, A. (A c. Di) (2011). Estetica dei media e della comunicazione, Il Mulino.

I need to change (A c. Di) with (a cura di) but i can't find the solution in visual editor: somebady can help me?
  • I solved it.
    I set the language of zotero to Eng, then added the term editor = edited.
    But now I have this problem
    I use the term "a cura di" but in word or in zotero editor I see "A Cura Di".
    Is it possible to use the whole phrase in lower case?
  • edited July 14, 2021
    Until an expert appears who can give a better answer...I'm not at a computer to be able to test this:

If the phrase is not being automatically inserted by the style [I fear that it is] and you yourself typed the phrase, there might be an easier way but this should work --Wrap "a cura di" in the following tag set:

<span class="nocase">a cura di</span>

Another thing to try (if the phrase is automatically inserted): As you have changed your Zotero language to English, change the book record language field to "it" (without the quotes). [I'm guessing that the record's language field is currently empty or set to "en".]

If this were in English 'Edited By' with upper case letters would be wrong. The Zotero style itself may need to be fixed. Did you alter the Zotero APA 7 style?

These questions are for the Zotero experts: Is there already an Italian language APA 7 style -- I don't see one but see that the Repository has French and Turkish styles for APA 6? Are the styles written to work with all languages with Transifex managing the non-English words and phrases? [remember, I'm away from my computer and cannot easily look at the styles while using my iPad. I can't change the extension and don't have an app that will open a .csl file.]